Charnwood Cove 3 Stove on Low Arch Stand
Charnwood Cove 3 Stove on a low arch stand is the largest stove from the premium Charnwood Stoves Cove range with a nominal 12kw heat out put to room.
The Cove 3 stove is suitable for heating large open plan areas and with its tall contemporary stove features will make a design statement in the home. The Charnwood Cove 3 comes with the curved door which makes for excellent views of the wood burning flames. The Cove 3 Stove on low arch stand gives a more authentic stove feel for traditional stoves with fresh modern looks. The Cove 3 is available with different stands, convection side panels and in 8 colour finishes.
Charnwood Cove 3 Stove features
- Quattroairflow management system
- Converting grate
- Single air control slider
- Multi-function tool for door opening and de-ashing
- Optional Convection side panels and heat shield to reduce distances to combustibles
- Convection side panels are available in all 8 colours and in a Union Jack.
|SIA Eco Design Ready||No|
|Stove Fuel Options||Multi-Fuel|
|Dimensions||1130mm (h) x 660mm (w) x 441mm (d)|
|Smoke Control Approved||No|
|Flue Outlet||Top or Rear|
|Max Log Length (mm)||500|