Coalbrook Casserole Pot Cast Iron
Coalbrook Casserole Pot crafted in Cast iron is perfect for cooking your favourite winter warmers. With every use, oils from cooking reinforce the non-stick coating, helping it last for years to come.
Cook on the hob, in the oven or on open fires for rustic outdoor dining.
Please note, our cast iron collection has been treated during production with refined soybean oil.
Ideal for Rangecookers, Outdoor cooking and everyday home cooking.
Made from Cast iron
- Before first use rinse with hot water and wipe dry
- Do not clean with sharp cleaning tools or harsh chemicals
- Cooking with fatty or oily foods will keep your cookware in great shape
- Cast iron remains hot long after use therefore always use protection when handling
- Do not pour cold water onto hot cast iron as this can damage the surface
- Regularly season your cast iron cookware to maintain its non-stick coating
- Ensure you follow the correct steps when using the item for the first time
- Can be used on gas and induction hobs, in the oven and over open fire
- For full usage, care, cleaning and maintenance information please read the care sheet
- Important - cast iron has been treated with refined soybean oil