Coalbrook Pan Cast Iron
Coalbrook Pan Cast Iron cooks up a treat on hobs, Agas or open fires for daily dinners at home and away.
Perfect that pasta sauce, sizzle some sausages round the campfire or fry bacon for Sunday brunch.
Designed with a lip for easy pouring, its non-stick coating will be reinforced with every use.
Please note, during production our cast iron cookware is treated with refined soybean oil.
Crafted in Cast iron
- Dimensions: H5 x W40.5 x D27cm
- Crafted in Cast Iron
- Before first use rinse with hot water and wipe dry
- Do not clean with sharp cleaning tools or harsh chemicals
- Cooking with fatty or oily foods will keep your cookware in great shape
- Cast iron remains hot long after use therefore always use protection when handling
- Do not pour cold water onto hot cast iron as this can damage the surface
- Regularly season your cast iron cookware to maintain its non-stick coating
- Ensure you follow the correct steps when using the item for the first time
- Can be used on gas and induction hobs, in the oven and over open fire
- For full usage, care, cleaning and maintenance information please read the care sheet
- cast iron has been treated with refined soybean oil